» Visitors » Canal Days 2012 Thanks
Over 300 people took part in Canal Days on July 28th and 29th. The two days were filled with parents, children, grandparents and individuals who took part in many family activities and enjoyed all that the Museum and the Park have to offer.
Thank you to all the sponsors, volunteers and people who participated.
Canal Days Sponsors
- City of Easton
- Miller, Miller & McLachlan Construction
Josiah White Boatman
Darrell & Linda Crook
- Kressler Wolff & Miller
- Atlantic States Cast Iron Pipe Co.
- Colonial Pizza, Spaghetti House and Bar
- Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, Inc.
- Melissa Ginocchio-McNally
- Richard & Mary Jane McAteer
- Schuylkill Canal Association
- Tom & Maggie Stoneback
- Strunk Funeral Home Inc.
- West Side Hammer Electric
Please support our sponsors!