6th Annual Haunted Hugh Moore Park
Enjoy an evening of spookery in the park. A special Halloween ride on the Josiah White II, a ghost walk to the locktender’s house, pumpkins, hay ride, crafts and lots of fun activities and snacks.
New this year – Two boat rides to choose from, hayride back from locktender’s house, “spiked” cider (for guests 21 & over) and more.
- 4 nights to choose from – October 18, 19, 25, 26
- Check-in Time Starts at: 5:30 pm
- Canal Boat Rides: 6:00 and 6:30 pm (choose when ordering)
- Activities: 6:30 – 9:00 pm
- Cost: $18.00 per adult; $12 per child (age 3 – 15)
(children 2 & under free) No strollers on the boat.
- Reservations Required – Limited to 100
- D&L Members get a 10% discount. Call Loretta for details.
Purchase reservations here:
We also need volunteers for each night. If interested, please check opportunities and times here.
Questions? Contact Loretta Susen at email@example.com or 610-923-3548 x221