Canal Creations Drawing Contest!
Encourage your elementary-school kids
to let their imaginations run wild with scenes of the canal!
Show off your art skills with our Canal Creations Drawing Contest! As long as your picture includes a canal somewhere in the drawing, the only limit is your imagination. Submissions must be turned in to the National Canal Museum by Sunday, November 28, 2021.
All art will be displayed in the Welcome Center at the National Canal Museum. Winners will be announced via email the week of November 29. All submissions receive 1 free children’s admission for the month of December, and the top 3 winners will receive a museum gift bag filled with goodies.
- Your art submission should be done on an 8 1/2 x 11 unlined sheet of paper and should not be folded when turned in.
- You may use any medium you choose.
- Your picture must include a canal somewhere in the drawing.
- We suggest using the template included in the PDF linked above. If you choose not to use this template, make sure that the following entry information is clearly written on the back of your submission:
- Title of Work
- Artist Name
- Age of Artist
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Artist’s School
- You can also submit digital art or scans of your artwork through the form below:
- Images should be digital scans at a resolution of 300 dpi or higher. Images should be in RGB color range and be submitted in JPG (at high quality) format.
Canal Creations Drawing Contest Entry Submission Form: